We didn’t do too much for New Year’s–we had the flu going through us which wasn’t very fun. We did get some sledding in with family which was a ton of fun!
Here are this week’s features:
- Ginger Pineapple Chicken by Summer Scraps
- Disneyland Toddler Tips & Easy Autograph Book by A Mom’s Take
- 2 Cheeses, Garlic & Onion Pull-Apart Bread by With A Blast
- No-Sew Burlap Valentine Heart Pillow by Inspiration for Moms
- Spice Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Kendra’s Treats
- Lose 10 lbs, Keep Your Resolution on a Budget by Tastefully Frugal
- Spinach & Chicken Hash Brown Patties by In Good Flavor
- Getting Back on Budget After the Holidays by Living Contently
Our most clicked post from last week was #120 Natural Flu & Cold Remedies: DIY Elderberry Syrup
from Chrystal at Happy Mothering
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button!
And here are the fabulous co-hostesses of this party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife