How’s it been going for you this past week? It’s been a little nuts here but things are starting to calm down a bit.
Here are this week’s features:
- Death by Chocolate Slow Cooker Dump Cake by Homemaking Hacks
- Country Chic Thanksgiving Tablescape by Bellenza
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by With A Blast
- Give Thanks Turkey Slat Sign by Home.Made.Interest.
- Warm Autumn Brussel Sprouts Salad by Cooking With A Wallflower
- Triangle Dash Rag Quilt Pattern by A Vision To Remember
- Tipsy Pumpkin Bread Pudding by Noshing with the Nolan’s
- 9 Steps to Finding Joy in Stress by From This Kitchen Table
Our most clicked post from last week was #46 No Bake Snicker Bar Pie
from Tracey at The Kitchen is My Playground
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: