Where in the world did June go? I can’t believe it’s almost done! Come see some of the fun treats and projects that are featured up this week as well as a Twitter linkup!
Not too much new stuff going on around here. Just trying to catch up on things. I hope you are doing well!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Tzatziki Chicken Salad by The Kitchen is My Playground
- 2. Paradise is jus an hour and a half away by Dina Silvestri Travel
- 3. Blueberry & Lemon Shortbread Crumble Bars by Annie’s Noms
- 4. Wood Planked Wall Tutorial by Find It, Make It, Love It
- 5. Sticky Lemon Sweet Rolls by Simply Gloria
- 6. Spring Cleaning with Small Children: 5 Tips to make it fun by Kenarry
- 7. Banana Pudding Pie by The Kitchen is My Playground
- 8. Smoked BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwiches by Chocolate with Grace
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
Bobbi from at 3GLOL
Tracey from The Kitchen Is My Playground
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: