What have you been up to so far this summer? We want to see as well as follow you on Facebook!
Little Roper turned one this past week and I’m still in disbelief! Look for the party post coming soon!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Spicy Cheesy Jalapeño Quick Bread by Tumbleweed Contessa
- 2. 4th of July Patriotic Flag Wreath Tutorial by A Mom’s Take
- 3. Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle Hummus by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- 4. 10 Tips for Being Crafty On A Budget by Over The Apple Tree
- 5. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread & Pizza Slices by Wine Lady Cooks
- 6. DIY Patriotic Tote Bag by My Paper Craze
- 7. Chilled Strawberry Rhubarb Soup by Memories By the Mile
- 8. Polenta Crostini 3 Ways by Frugal Mom Eh!
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
from Clairellyn at The Simple Sweet Life
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: