It’s almost summer! Hope you had a great Memorial Day and come beef up your reading list with our Bloglovin’ link up!
Are you participating in the Grateful Women Challenge? It’s a fun way to remember all the things we have as well as be grateful to be women! It’s a lot of fun to see what you are all up to through it! #gratefulwomen14
Are you planning anything fun for summer? We are working on our travel list so share some of your favorite travel spots!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. 5 Frugal Ways to Get Your Yard Ready for Spring by Living Frugal With Erika
- 2. Make Your Own Almond Butter by Almost Supermom
- 3. Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake by Sweet & Spicy Monkey
- 4. Vintage Lace Ruffled Tablecloth by Fynes Designs
- 5. Rainy Day Art by My Big Fat Happy Life
- 6. Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos by Joybee, What’s for Dinner
- 7. Starbucks Lemon Loaf by Yesterfood
- 8. Use a Treadmill to Increase Your Speed by Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
Our most clicked post last week was #13 Can I really Make Money On Etsy?
from Stephanie at Six Figures Under
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: