So many good projects linked up last week made it hard to choose my favorite! Come link up some other stuff as well as your G+ to find some new friends!
We celebrated Cowboy’s birthday this last week and finally got our yard cleaned up. It’s crazy how fast everything grows once the sun is out! I can’t wait to plant the veggie garden soon and get those homegrown tomatoes!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Dark Chocolate Dipped Peeps Hot Cocoa by Our Mini Family
- 2. Vintage Rustic Spring Mantel by Cherished Bliss
- 3. 20 Cute Bunny Projects by Huckleberry Love
- 4. Repaired & Revived Hope Chest by 3 Little Greenwoods
- 5. Chipotle Shrimp Quesadillas by Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
- 6. 10 Ways to Photograph Cinderella’s Castle by My Big Fat Happy Life
- 7. Dairy Free Magic Cookie Bars by I Put A Bird On It
- 8. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars by I Dig Pinterest
This week we had two posts tied for the most clicked! So head over and check them out and be sure to follow the blogs!
from Janette at Culinary Ginger
and #45 No-Sew Drop Cloth Valences
from Dee at Meatloaf & Melodrama
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: