We have some fun Easter features that were linked up last week and a link up to gain more followers on Twitter!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Homemade Dole Whip Pineapple Ice Cream by Little Family Adventure
- 2. How to Throw a Bridal Shower on a Budget by Capt America & His English Rose
- 3. DIY Easter Egg Candlesticks by Tips from a Typical Mom
- 4. DIY Wood Easter Eggs by Sew Crafty Cat
- 5. How to Roast Garlic by Robyn’s View
- 6. Peep Centerpiece by An Affair from the Heart
- 7. DIY Burlap Bunny by Plaid & Polka Dots
- 8. Framed Easter Art Project by About a Mom
Our most clicked post from last week was #17 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
from Robin at Redo It Yourself Inspirations
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up: